Friday, July 17, 2009

Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, yeah...

Hi all! I have been taking loads of fotos on my phone, sending back to the C&E office and then Sarah Powers has been posting them. Sadly, I did not have my handy-dandy phone gadget with me when we were with the elephants, but we have lots-o-great-pictures to show when we get home.

Where are we now? On an island. Yes, life is rough. We will get through it The group has been in the ocean for hours. We have beachfront huts! Yes, even more pity for us.

The group has been getting along great. Relatively little issues for 18 teens! We are happy to be near the ocean and have some down time. We have done so much!

We have internet at the place we are staying and we will be here for two nights so stay tuned for more updates from other group members.

Highlights - Gibbons. Elephants. Thai Food. Amazing Temples. Hornbills. The People. Our Accommodations. Shopping. Our Guide.

I wish I could say more... I am too hot to be witty and poignant. Applogies!

The ocean is calling.

Randi

1 comment:

Brennan/Fieberling said...

Hi Randi:
Where are all these pictures being posted? I've only been checking on the blog and it seems like you might mean somewhere else.
Thanks,
Trish (Erin's mom)